#CleanLiving THIS ITEM IS IN STOCK
Here is a delightful gift for someone who wants to:- avoid single-use plastic; choose their own clean-living drink from home; or *REFILL on the go.
A wonderful choice for someone who loves nature - glorious flowers and a busy bees design.
- Eco Travel Cup & Lid - made from naturally grown sustainable bamboo fiber & resin.
- Dishwasher Safe: NO
- Microwave Safe: NO
- Care: Hand wash only | Wash all parts in mild soapy water before using | Keep upright, don't overfill, & fasten lid securely to prevent spillage.
- BPA Free: YES
- Item: 1 x Eco Bamboo resin fiber travel-cup with silicone seal and stopper, 400ml, capacity. (Size: 85mm dia. x 138mm)
- Brand: Joules Est 1989
- Design: Cambridge Floral
- Designed in: UK under licensed by Portico Designs Ltd
- Made in: China
- Ethical Check: Reusable, Plant based materials, Plastic free packaging. Sent locally.
Wherever Coralee can reduce & reuse, your products will arrive in either
reused plastic or eco friendly packaging.
Go ECO Go CIRCULAR
Our Species has filled the planet to the brim with single use garbage - At Coralee, we consider the environment and ecology of the planet when purchasing our stock for your enjoyment. We ask that you do the same, easily, by purchasing from Coralee's Emporium, because we've already done the background check for you.
REFILL on the go
We have, specifically, chosen to sell this product to increase the ‘Reduce or Reuse Plastic’ awareness, which in turn supports wildlife by turning waste pollution around and keeps our metaphorical ‘bedroom’ tidy, so that you can be a part of the #planetcare cleanup easily.
Anyone can download the free Refill app to tap into a global network
of places to reduce, reuse and refill.
Your type of philosophy? Check out How to Save the World For Free: (guide to Green Living, Sustainability Handbook) by the author, Natalie Fee, who placed the Refill App on the Map. (uploading anytime soon)
#planetcare - Considering the end-of-life of products, before manufacturing, gives us all a real chance for practical change. Check out Coralee's Ethos for more ways we are doing our best to keep our 'bedroom clean'.
This product, also, supports the annual UK COFFEE WEEK initiative. Profits from the sale of this Eco Travel Cup, made during that week and the rest of the year, along with others in our 'Coffee Warms The Soul' Collections across Coralee Members, are sent on to their current charity.