ALLERGY SOLUTIONS is a comprehensive guide to choosing food that minimises or treats our allergic reactions, includes :-
- Brief Description Why are allergies dramatically on the increase?
- What is the role of the immune system?
- What is the histamine connection?
- How do allergy tests work?
- Is there a connection between diet and allergy?
- How does stress manifest itself as an allergic reaction?
- What is pollution doing to our immunity?
- How can we boost our immunity with nutrients and herbs?
- How can we protect our children?
With recommended courses of action and eating and supplement plans for specific allergies - allergic bowel disorders, allergic rhinitis, asthma, eczema, food allergies, migraines and psoriasis -
"ALLERGY SOLUTIONS tackles all of these problems, and more, guiding us in this ever more allergenic environment."
Condition: NEW but cover slightly damaged - hence price
Paperback Book: 160 pages, black/green print & graphics
Author: Suzannah Olivier
Publisher: Pocket Books/Simon & Schuster 2 April 2001
Package Dimensions: 19.6 x 13 x 1.3 cm
Ethical Check: paper, card, no plastics, sent local
About The Author
Suzannah Olivier, MSc., Dip ION, is a writer, lecturer, and nutritionist.
She is the author of more than 15 best-selling books on health and nutrition, including 'The Breast Cancer Prevention and Recovery Diet', 'Natural Hormone Balance', '500 of the Most Stress Busting Techniques You'll Ever Need', 'Food Medicine', 'Healthy Food for Happy Kids', and 'What Should I Feed My Baby?'
She is a member of both the Guild of Health Writers and the Guild of Food Writers and has a masters degree in Nutrition Information. She also writes regularly for The Times.