ALLERGY SOLUTIONS is a comprehensive guide to choosing food that minimises or treats our allergic reactions, includes :-
- Brief Description Why are allergies dramatically on the increase?
- What is the role of the immune system?
- What is the histamine connection?
- How do allergy tests work?
- Is there a connection between diet and allergy?
- How does stress manifest itself as an allergic reaction?
- What is pollution doing to our immunity?
- How can we boost our immunity with nutrients and herbs?
- How can we protect our children?
With recommended courses of action and eating and supplement plans for specific allergies - allergic bowel disorders, allergic rhinitis, asthma, eczema, food allergies, migraines and psoriasis -
ALLERGY SOLUTIONS tackles all of these problems, and more, guiding us in this ever more allergenic environment.
Condition: NEW but cover slightly damaged - hence price
Paperback Book: 160 pages, black/green print & graphics
Author: Suzannah Olivier
Publisher: Pocket Books/Simon & Schuster 2 April 2001
Package Dimensions: 19.6 x 13 x 1.3 cm
Ethical Check: paper, card, no plastics, sent local
N.B. In line with our Shop Local & PlanetCare / Eco philosophy we are only sending these within the UK, Ireland, Channels Islands. Cost of delivery of your order will be calculated at checkout.
When you have purchased this product from us,
we would love to hear how you feel about the product
and your experience with purchasing from Coralee.
We want you to receive our products
like you would receive a gift at Christmas -
with excited joy and warm blessings.
Are you a Crafter/Artist/Creative? Check out our sister Site: Design-Studios.co.uk