Finally, there’s a recycled ECO travel mug that is 100% reusable and recyclable again, that has been designed with practical portability in mind.
Because this cup is made from recycled single-use paper cups.
It keeps your hot beverages hot or and your cold beverages cold and you can pick it up without scalding your hand.
Designed with practicality and circularity in mind, this sustainable travel mug is 100% leakproof, providing peace of mind whilst you’re on the go.
Circular Cups' unique push lid mechanism minimises spills and offers one-hand opening. You can easily open it with one hand and take a sip while you’re on the move. Even better - the drinking experience is great - you never have to drink through a tiny hole ever again.
Every purchase of an Circular&Co. Reusable Coffee Cup, funds a sustainable solution to global waste plus also donating to, not-for-profit organisation, City to Sea and their award-winning Refill campaign (see Go Circular Tab)
if you are purchasing during the fund raising UK COFFEE WEEK Coralee's profits from the sale, go towards Project Waterfall.
- The world’s first, 100% leakproof reusable coffee cup, made from single-use paper cups. PLEASE NOTE
- Designed for 10 years use, Circular Cup is 100% recyclable.
- Keeps your drink hot or cold for 60-90 minutes.
- Easy one-hand opening, perfect for life on the go.
- 360 Degree drinking, allowing you to enjoy the full coffee aroma.
- BPA & melamine free.
- WARNING : DO NOT MICROWAVE
- Dishwasher safe
- 2 year guarantee* conditions
- Takeback Promise - receive 35% off a brand-new Circular Cup.
- Instructions: To read the Circular Reusable Cup pdf here
- Replacement Guide: To read our seal pdf here
- FAQ: here
N.B. The 8oz new Circular&Co version is coming soon.
In the meantime, any 8oz Circular Cup orders will be fulfilled with the original 8oz rCUP or join our Community App to be advised when the Circular&Co styling arrives.
- Size12oz / 340ml: H168mm (with lid) / H144mm (without)
- Size 8oz / 227ml: H133mm (with lid) / H110mm (without)
- Base diameter: 64mm
- Lid diameter: 84 mm
- Suitable for: most car cup holders & coffee machines.
- Made & Designed in the UK
- Ethical Check: Recycled. Recyclable. Plastic free packaging. Sent locally.
"Join the Circular Economy Revolution
and enjoy aromatic, hot coffee or tea on the go
without the leaks!" - Circular&Co.
About the Designer
The reusable Circular Cup is the brainchild of former Dyson designer Dan Dicker and a team of recycling experts who set out on a mission to create the best reusable cup on the market today.
For more information check out the manufacture's video
and kindly come back to us if you choose to purchase
these brilliant Circular Cups.
“is our top option if you want an affordable and reliable reusable cup.”
“retains heat remarkably well and scored top marks in our spillage test thanks to a brilliantly effective push-to-lock mechanism.”
The Future is Circular, it has to be - our days of carefree consumption are numbered - put an end to waste and pollution. In true Circular style, after 10 years use your cup can be returned to Circular&Co to be recycled and regenerated into another Circular Cup, and the cycle continues.
The Next Generation, shop reusable's - the best reusable is the one that you can use with confidence every day. It will be easy to use, last a long time and soon become something you can’t do without. Then it can be recycled.
Products made to Protect give a real chance for practical change - at a time when the world desperately needs solutions
Make smarter Choices, for every Circular Refill Cup purchased, Circular&Co, the manufactures will donate to, not-for-profit organisation, City to Sea and their award-winning Refill campaign with a joint mission to stop plastic pollution at the source. This donation will help drive the pioneering Refill App which connects people with a global network of Refill Stations where they can eat, drink and shop without the pointless packaging.
- 5.4 million used cups have been given a new longer life as Circular reusable coffee cups.
- 187 Million single-use cups could have been saved from contaminating our environment.
- During the life of one Circular Cup, 17 billion single-use cups will have been saved from use.
Choose Recycled. | Challenge Longevity. | Check Recyclable.